The Petzl Vertex Vent (Red) is a comfortable ventilated helmet for work at height and rescue.
- Six-point mesh liner conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Ventilation holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed from the outside
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting a PIXA Head Torch
- Four clips for mounting a Head Torch with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- Technical rescue
- On-site rescue
- Framing and roofing
- Size: 53-63 cm / 20.9-24.8 inches
- CE EN 12492: meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact. Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type 1 Class C