These Ultralife U9VL-JP batteries are the best choice of battery for electronic devices around the home. It can last 5 times longer than standard alkaline PP3’s and can offer a service life of up to 10 years in household smoke alarms.
With a very long shelf life of up to 10 years and an extremely low self discharge rate, the GP lithium CR-V9 battery is ideal to keep around the house as spares.
These U9VL cells may also be known as CR-V9, L522, 6LR22, 6LR61, 6LR62 or MN1604 batteries.
- High energy density, up to 5 x more than alkaline
- Up to 10 year shelf life
- High running voltage
- Flat discharge voltage curve
- Low impedance, better performance at low temperatures
- Up to 10 year operational life in most ionization-type smoke detectors
- Advanced safety features – over current protection
- Lightweight – 18% less than alkaline
- Wide operating temperature range
- Meets ANSI Alkaline 1604 size specifications
- Low short circuit temperature
- Smoke Alarms
- Wireless Microphones
- Medical Equipment
- Home Safety & Security Devices