The LED Lenser P14.2 reassuringly sturdy hand-held torch is sure to be welcomed by professional trades, emergency services, search and rescue teams, police squads and security personnel, all of whom take fantastic build quality and outstanding performance for granted. The P14.2 excels in both areas!
With its German-engineered lens optics, including the patented Advanced Focus System for a flood or spot light range and a cutting-edge CREE® LED for stunning light strength, this is one of the most accomplished torches in the world.
Made from near-indestructible aircraft-grade aluminium, it has a matt black anodised finish which looks great and enhances grip.
The Dynamic operating switch on the end of the torch allows the user to regulate brightness with any of three different light settings – Power, Low Power and Boost – and is deliberately oversized to make it easy to turn on at all times (even when wearing gloves).
Users will no doubt appreciate the long-range maximum beam distance of 270 metres and a potential 40 hour burn time as well as the remarkable 350 lumens, which casts an astonishingly bright and homogeneous white light onto any subject near or far.
A sliding Speed Focus allows you to select the flood or spot beam with just one hand, a useful feature in a torch measuring 198mm and weighing 356.5g.
Takes widely available 4 x AA batteries (included). Also includes belt pouch and hand cord.
- Energy efficient CREE Power LED Light Chip
- State-of-the-art, reliable German engineering
- Advanced Focus System™ Optics
- Speed Focus ™ enables smooth single-handed beam focusing
- Smart, anti-slip matt black finish
- Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
- Water and dust resistant (IPX54)
- User-friendly modular design
- Dynamic Switch™ – Convenient single switch selection of SLT options
- Robust, yet lightweight aircraft-grade aluminium housing
- Reassuringly sturdy medium sized torch ideal for heavy-duty professional use
- Recalibrated lens for wider light beam angle
- Lumens: 50 (Low), 250 (Standard), 350 (Boost)
- Beam Distance: 100 Metres (Low), 230 Metres (Standard), 270 Metres (Boost)
- Battery Life: 40 Hours (Low), 4 Hours (Standard), 3 Hours (Boost)